American Muskets Academy will be providing CQC/ self defense training consisting of Hand-to-Hand combat training with principles based on the Willoughby school of Gung Fu. You will learn concepts such as proper movement, fluidity, body control and how they can be used for defense, a situation you’re hopefully never in. We are proud to announce that Armen Tovmasyan will be instructing the course. Feel free to contact him at (440)-990-4311 if you have any question. Classes will be held at STARS Sports Performance 7266 Commerce Drive, Mentor Ohio, 44060. Classes start Dec. 1 2017, limited room acceptance rate so call NOW to reserve your spot.
- New high level MMA gym opening soon July 8, 2018
- Latest Belt Promotions June 11, 2018
- Aaron Irby Memorial Class 2018 February 11, 2018
- Latest Belt Promotions December 21, 2017
- American Muskets Academy CQC/ self defense training November 30, 2017